Iittala is part of Fiskars Corporation, a global supplier of a wide range of consumer products for the home, garden and outdoors. The products are known for their functional design and ease of use. Iittala’s glass factory is a small series manufacturer specialised in the production of coloured glass. It produces art glass through craftsmanship and glasses, candleholders and lanterns, glass parts and plates mechanically.
Teknisk service og vedlikehold
Design and Engineering
- Compliance with statutory regulations as the factory expanded
- Improving fire safety elsewhere in the factory
- The prevention of hazardous situations
- Uninterrupted continuance of production
- Design of the expansion phase’s fire safety alongside new construction
- Building a fire alarm system compliant with statutory regulations
- Building a fire alarm system that covers the entire factory
- Building a sampling device in a tall ceiling area
- Caverion was in charge of the fire alarm system’s design and implementation. It also services and maintains the fire detector and gas extinguishing systems.
- Disciplines: Security & Safety
- Year: 2014