Finavia Corporation offers airport, traveller and air navigation services that facilitate smooth air traffic and international connections to and from Finland. The company maintains and develops 25 airports in Finland and an air navigation system that covers the entire country. An uncompromising approach to safety and a customer-driven business idea lie at the core of the company’s operations.
Teknisk service og vedlikehold
Design and Engineering
Offentlig sektor - Transport
- Ensuring the safety and security of more than 15 million passengers at the Helsinki Airport.
- More than 10,000 smoke detectors, a system managed with the help of a graphical user interface
- Fire detector systems spanning three generations integrated to a touchscreen that collects alarm data to a single place for the fire brigade’s purposes
- The regular service and maintenance of safety systems such as fire detectors and sprinkler devices
- The properties’ change projects
- Caverion is the systems’ hardware supplier
- Disciplines: Security & Safety
- Year: since the 1990s